jenniahart

The life of a WAHM, scrapbooker and Disneyland geek. Welcome to my crazy life!

Monday, February 11, 2008

CHA 2008

Went to CHA today to have a look around. I love that we have the show in Anaheim for 7 (I think maybe 8) more years! I helped out at the Petaloo class. Then took a look at all the great products that are being released at the show.





Petaloo has some GORGEOUS new flowers out. Lots of cool designs and lots of cool colors. Thanks to Tabea and Jeff for letting me give you some sneak peeks of the cool flowers.


For the perfect end of my day I asked Tim Holtz to pose for a picture with me. He is such an unbelieveably talented guy and very sweet to take out time to pose with me.

3 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

looks cool! thanks for the great pictures!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger liannallama said...

thanks for the sneak peaks! You look great!

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Maria said...

love the pic. of you and Tim - very fun :-) Looks like you're having a great time there :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home