jenniahart

The life of a WAHM, scrapbooker and Disneyland geek. Welcome to my crazy life!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- The Epiloge

It took me 2 days to get through the entire book. No, I'm not going to reveal what happens. Yes, it was a great book. Which one is my favorite? I'm not sure but this last one has to be right at the top of the list.

So what's next? I think "The Tipping Point" by Malcolm Gladwell. Time for some serious reading before the summer is over. We will see though, I might just browse through the book section of the new Super Target and pick up one more fictional romance before I get too serious. There will be time for serious when school starts..... I can't believe that this year I'm counting down the days before school starts for both Drew and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home