jenniahart

The life of a WAHM, scrapbooker and Disneyland geek. Welcome to my crazy life!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

It's the little things


Even my feet are shrinking. I am thrilled by the fact that my feet are now medium width instead of wide. I can't wait to go shoe shopping.

I worked on the 3rd and 4th of July selling fireworks. I had a great time helping out the local Boys and Girls Club by working as a volunteer in their booth for a few hours each day.

I shocked my 13 year old son by being able to fit into one of his new shirts.

I kicked up my work outs and started counting calories (to some degree) and dropped 4 pounds this week. I'm so glad to see the numbers on that scale finally changing.

I started water aerobics and I have been really enjoying it. So now I'm working out for an hour 6 days a week. 5K on the treadmill 3 days a week and water aerobics the other 3, then just a 30 minute walk on Sundays.

I took 2 tests last week and aced them both. Why didn't I mention this last week? I just got my test results back this week for one of the tests.

My 13 year old is getting ready to leave for a week at Scout camp. He leaves in less than 2 hours. This is his first sleep away camp so I'm a little excited and a little nervous. He got his hair cut so he wouldn't roast a camp. I can't believe how mature he is starting to look.

I started shopping for uniforms for my son to go back to school. It isn't that I'm excited for him to go back to school, but I'm glad to get at least some of the shopping done and out of the way. When Drew goes back to school, I'm hoping to head back to work (at a regular 9 to 5 type job.)

Almost nothing in my closet fits me anymore. It is time to get my sewing machine out and do some work on the clothes that I really love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home