jenniahart

The life of a WAHM, scrapbooker and Disneyland geek. Welcome to my crazy life!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I finished 6th grade, I'm going to Disneyland!

My son finished school June 8 so we took off June 9 bright and early to enjoy a day at Disneyland. We arrived just as the park opened and started off for Tomorrowland.

I'm not a very good shot so you can see that I've ridden this ride way too many times!!! I love that you can get these free pictures mailed to your home email address and print them out at home. I like that they show your score while on the ride to.

We took a trip on Star Tours and Space Mountian. The next stop was for the boys to turn in their VMK quests. The kiosk outside was not manned so we dashed into Innoventions to find the indoor VMK kiosk. I'm not sure if this was simply because it was a busy day or if this change will be permanent for the hot summer months. The inside of Innoventions is much cooler for the Cast Members, that is for sure! After getting some new VMK cards the boys couldn't resist spending some time playing VMK.

Next they visited with Stitch. We love this attraction that is located in the Innoventions building. This is a picture I took of Stitch but they also give you a photo that you can download and print at home. For some reason Blogger doesn't want to upload the picture or I'd post it here for you.

After Innoventions we rode Autopia, ate lunch, rode the Matterhorn, Big Thunder Railroad, Haunted Manstion, Splash Mountain, we piloted the Mark Twain, went to Tom Sawyer's Island, Indiana Jones, Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, Gadget's Go Coaster, Another go round on Roger Rabbit and finally ended up with Space Mountain. Whew! What a day it was!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home